To comply with New York State Public Health Law and St. John Fisher College policy, please see the immunization requirements below.
Requirements for All Students
- If you are a student who was born after January 1, 1957 and are enrolled in six credit hours or more, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella.
- If you are a student living on campus, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to meningococcal meningitis.
- If you are a student living off campus (undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral) and regardless of the number of credits you have, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to meningococcal meningitis –OR– complete the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form.
Uploading Immunization Information to the Patient Portal
All documents and information relating to medical and mental health care, immunizations, and pharmacy needs are housed within the . Students use their St. John Fisher College network credentials to log in to the Patient Portal to enter information and upload documents and forms as necessary. For more information, refer to Detailed Patient Portal Instructions [pdf].
Students can submit immunization records from high schools, transfer institutions, or health care providers.
Please Note: Without proof of the above immunizations, you will have an immunization hold placed on your account restricting you from registering for classes, viewing your grades, and moving into residence halls. This hold will remain until all NYS mandated immunization requirements are met. In addition, if the NYS mandated immunization records are not turned in by 30 days after the start of classes, you will be removed from class. If you are withdrawn from your courses and wish to re-enroll, you will be required to pay a $300 reinstatement fee after you submit the required documentation.
Printing Your Immunization Record
For students and alumni enrolled after fall 2015,365体育足球比分 print your immunization records through the .
- Log into the
- Go to the Immunization Tab
- Choose "print" to print your record
For students and alumni enrolled prior to fall 2015,365体育足球比分 print your immunization records through .
- Login to
- Go to the Student Services Menu
- Click Student Records, Immunization Record
- Print your record